- Remove the wrap imposed by the master for 3-6 hours. On the film can be fully or partially printed pattern. Do not panic, this is normal.
- Thoroughly rinse the tattoo with warm water and liquid soap until you wash off all the lymph.
- Blot with a paper towel. Let your skin breathe for 5-10 minutes.
- Use Doctor Pro Tattoo Magic Ointment or Bepanten Plus Cream .
- Carefully lubricate the entire surface of the tattoo with a thin layer of ointment / cream.
- Apply a suitable size diaper and secure it with a 3M Micropore Transpore Hypo-allergenic Adhesive or paper tape. This procedure is repeated 2-3 times a day.
- Until the tattoo is completely healed, only wash the soul with warm water, do not visit baths, saunas, tanning beds. On the fourth and subsequent days, smear the tattoo with ointment every 2-3 hours, DO NOT FOLD OUT.
- Being in the sun, abundantly lubricate the tattoo with sunscreen with a protection factor of more than 80 units. Remember that tanning is the enemy of tattoos.
- Do not scratch! Do not pick!
Remember, tattoo care is 50 percent tattoo quality!